Are you suffering from Urinary tract infection (UTI) and Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI), such as Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, Syphilis etc. Read on to Discover the Natural way to Eliminating UTI
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are infections of the urethra, bladder, ureters, or the kidneys, which comprise the urinary tract.
E. coli bacteria cause the majority of UTIs, but many other bacteria can occasionally cause an infection (for example, Klebsiella, Pseudomonas, Enterobacter, Proteus, Staphylococcus, Mycoplasma, Chlamydia, Serratia and Neisseria spp.), but are far less frequent causes than E. coli. In addition, fungi (Candida and Cryptococcusspp.) and some parasites (Trichomonas and Schistosoma) also may cause UTIs.
Females have a higher risk for UTIs than most males, probably because of their anatomy; other risk factors for UTIs include any condition that may impede urine flow (e.g., enlarged prostate, congenital urinary tract abnormalities, and inflammation). Patients with catheters or those who undergo urinary surgery and men with enlarged prostates are at higher risk for UTIs.
Common urinary tract infection (UTI) symptoms include:
- Urge to urinate frequently, often in small amounts
- Burning with urination
- Cloudy urine
- Strong unpleasant smell of urine
- Dark or bloody urine
- Rectal pain (kidney infection)
- Flank or back pain (kidney infection)
- Other symptoms may include penile, testicular and abdominal pain, and penile discharge
What causes a urinary tract infection (UTI)?
The most common causes of UTI infections (about 80%) areE. coli bacterial strains that usually inhabit the colon. However, many other bacteria can occasionally cause an infection (for example, Klebsiella, Pseudomonas, Enterobacter, Proteus, Staphylococcus, Mycoplasma, Chlamydia, Serratia and Neisseria spp.), but are far less frequent causes than E. coli. In addition, fungi (Candida and Cryptococcus spp.) and some parasites (Trichomonas and Schistosoma) also may cause UTIs; Schistosoma causes other problems, with bladder infections as only a part of its complicated infectious process. In the U.S., most infections are due to Gram-negative bacteria with E. coli causing the majority of infections.
Staphylococcus infection (staph,)” is one of the most widespread infection in Africa According to Statistics. He has said that the rise in cases of infertility in recent times is alarming, stating that it was not same in the olden days.
Staphylococcus is a very complex disease, apart from being contracted sexually or as a toilet infection; there are some other ways of getting infected. If you have contracted any form of disease in the past like, gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, candida (yeast infection), urinary tract infection (U.T.I), etc, which you may have treated but not totally cured, could lead to staph infection.
Staph Aureus continues to be at the top of all STDs. Its incidence was the highest ever in the past year,About 45 to 65 percent of people carry Staphylococcus aureus
They can affect men and women of all backgrounds and economic levels, which means that no one is really safe.
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is a strain that’s resistant to the usual antibiotics used to treat staph infection, making MRSA infections more difficult to treat except some one used a high proven herbal therapy that would flush the bacteria infection completely and boost the immune system and corrected the Hormone disorder.
- ARE YOU EXPERIENCING SOME OF THESE SYMPTOMS?
Itchiness in Private parts?
Hotness of Body always?
Headache & Malaria/Typhoid
Back Pains and Bone marrow Pains?
Discharge from woman female privates(Some like whitish or mucous?
Blood stooling & Urinating?
Moving sensation round the body?
Painful sexual Intercourse?
Sexual inadequacies of all sort only lasted for one round sex with your wife?
Loss of sexual urge?
Zero Sperm count?
Blockage of woman fallopian tube?
Scanty of menstrual period?
Premature and late ejaculation?
Purse from men manhood?
Infertility both men &Women?
- When you wake up in the morning DO you usually feelSome kind of numbness in your joints, limbs or fingers or
You always have internal heat,
Rumbling within your stomach
Some worm like movement within your body
Gonorrhea: Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease (STD). It’s caused by infection with the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae. It tends to infect warm, moist areas of the body, including the:
- urethra (the tube that drains urine from the urinary bladder)
- female reproductive tract (the fallopian tubes, cervix, and uterus)
Gonorrhea passes from person to person through unprotected oral, anal, or vaginal sex. People with numerous sexual partners or those who don’t use a condom are at greatest risk of infection. The best protections against infection are abstinence, monogamy (sex with only one partner), and proper condom usage. Behaviors that make a person more likely to engage in unprotected sex also increase the likelihood of infection. These behaviors include alcohol abuse and illegal drug abuse, particularly intravenous drug use
Symptoms of gonorrhea
Symptoms usually occur within two to 14 days after exposure. However, some people infected with gonorrhea never develop noticeable symptoms. It’s important to remember that a person with gonorrhea who doesn’t have symptoms, also called a nonsymptomatic carrier, is still contagious. A person is more likely to spread the infection to other partners when they don’t have noticeable symptoms.
Symptoms in men
Men may not develop noticeable symptoms for several weeks. Some men may never develop symptoms.
Typically, the infection begins to show symptoms a week after its transmission. The first noticeable symptom in men is often a burning or painful sensation during urination. As it progresses, other symptoms may include:
- greater frequency or urgency of urination
- a pus-like discharge (or drip) from the penis (white, yellow, beige, or greenish)
- swelling or redness at the opening of the penis
- swelling or pain in the testicles
- a persistent sore throat
The infection will stay in the body for a few weeks after the symptoms have been treated. In rare instances, gonorrhea can continue to cause damage to the body, specifically the urethra and testicles. Pain may also spread to the rectum.
INFECTION FLUSHER SOLUTION
WHAT MAKES UP THE INFECTION FLUSHER SOLUTION?
This Cost Effective, Safe and Natural Wellness Program is made up of the following:
- A Full Kit Of The Infection Flusher Kit
- A FREE Copy of One of Our Best Selling E-Book Titled: “NATURAL ALTERNATIVES TO ANTIBIOTICS FOR INFECTION”
- 10 African Kitchen Recipes To Help You Flush Out Infection of All Kinds Faster.
This remarkable new natural program which constitute of the finest and most effective natural supplements help you:
Let me give you a sample of what you will get with this incredible solution…
| You will never have to wake up frequently at night to urinate again; which means you will enjoy a peaceful sleep always.
The difficult experience of Severe Body Itches and Purse.
You will be never have to experience those PENIS DISCHARGE(variation of colours)
Your sex life and vitality will be restored and come back to life.
Most importantly, you’ll become healthy once again and thus prolong your life.
Here I would like to share with you some natural products which will help to flush out these INFECTIONS smoothly at very low cost and benefit you with more other health needs.
Some Interesting Facts About Forever ImmuBlend
Forever ImmuBlend™ is designed to support immune system function by addressing all aspects of the immune system from its first line of defense to its last. Each ingredient in our proprietary blend is specifically chosen for the crucial role it plays in supporting your body’s immune system function. It helps the body’s biological defense system to operate at peak performance so you can carry on your daily routine without any cares.
Our immune-enhancing nutrient blend includes the power of lactoferrin, maitake and shiitake mushrooms, along with vitamins C & D and zinc for that extra support your body needs. Each of these key ingredients contributes to your body’s well-being:
- Fructooligosaccharides – promote healthy levels of probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Lactoferrin – supports immune cell production and helps maintain optimum levels of beneficial bacteria in the intestines
- Maitake & Shiitake Mushrooms – support immune cell production and cardiovascular function
- Vitamin D – strengthens immune cells
- Vitamin C –fights free radicals
- Zinc – fights free radicals and supports immune cell production
This exclusive formula addresses all aspects of immune system function, providing both foundational nutrients required for a healthy immune system and natural botanicals that work synergistically to support immune function.
Some Interesting Facts About Aloe Gel
You can drink Forever Aloe Gel™ with meals or alone. The delicious flavor is totally natural, prepared from a blend of fresh cranberries and sweet, mellow apples. Added fructose (a natural fruit sugar) sweetens it just enough to please both adults and children alike. Forever Aloe Gel™ contains all of the goodness found in our Forever Aloe Vera Gel™, plus the added benefits of cranberry and apple.Besides their reputation as a cleanser for the urinary tract, cranberries provide a high content of vitamin C.
Some Interesting Facts About Bee Propolis
- Fight Infections: Bee propolis contains bioflavonoids and other plant compounds that stimulate the body to fight infections.
- Immune Booster: It helps to stimulate body production of the natural immune factor, interferon and hence, helps to strengthen the body’s immune system.
- Anti-Inflammation: Inflammation or swelling, redness, pain and general discomfort can be soothed with bee propolis. Bee propolis behaves like aspirin to help block inflammatory conditions like arthritis, eczema or psoriasis.
- Soothes Allergies: An allergy is an immune reaction which is caused by an allergen such as dust, food, chemicals and so on. Studies have shown that bee propolis may help to contain allergic reaction by sealing those harmful substances that cause allergies.
- Urinary Tract Infection: UTI is a common infection that occurs more frequently among women. Instead of using antibiotics which can cause a weakening of the immune system, Bee propolis can be used as an alternative to help control the infection without compromising the immune system. Propolis is a gentle natural antibiotic that kills germs by neutralizing and deactivating them.
Is This Approved And Legal To Use?
Absolutely, Aside from the fact that this is approved itself, It has also been approved by various agencies round the world including the Koshal Seal which is the highest form of approval in the world that any product can have.
The regular price for this STI and UTI solution
But because you are seeing this offer TODAY
you will be getting an amazing discount
STI and UTI solution cost N29,500
If You Decide To Order Today,
You’ll Get Our Special “NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO ANTIBIOTICS FOR INFECTION E-BOOK” For FREE
FLUSH OUT INFECTION
Without Using Drugs
Here is How You Can Order For Our products!
- Full Name
- Phone Number (you can also drop your second number)
- Delivery Address
- Clear Expected Date Of Delivery
Send This Information to 08064207281
PLACE YOUR ORDER THROUGH WHATSAPP BY CLICKING ON THE IMAGE BELOW To Send Your Name, Address, Phone Number, Expected Date of Delivery & Email Address.
For Example; *STI and UTI SOLUTION*, Appiah Patrick, 08064207281, Lagos, Nigeria.
= N29,500 ONLY…just for this week!!!
(not too much to save yourself from daily embarrasment, Pain and Discomfort of UTIs)
PAY ON DELIVERY
Note: Only Deliveries In the following Location in NIGERIA Is FREE:
PLEASE NOTE – As soon as your sms or your whatsapp is confirmed, you will receive an SMS acknowledgment from me or a Reply from me on Whatsapp
Your Package will be delivered to your doorstep through a courier service within 1 to 3 working days!
Once We receive your Text Message, Our Agent Will Put A Call Across to you! The Product Will Be Delivered to you Within 2-6 working days after our agent called you.
N.B Be very sure of the following before you send us a text
- You have concluded to order for this STI (sexually transmited infection) solution before sending us your details
- Be sure you will be cash ready when our delivery man contact you to make delivery
- Be sure you will be readily available to recieve your package at the address you send to us or you have someone to recieve on your behalf
If you have any question about this outside the information given on this website already, Kindly Put a call Across to 08064207281